Exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
FENDER® CLASSIC SERIES '69 TELECASTER® THINLINE
Natural finish, semi-hollow mahogany body with "F" hole, maple "U" shape neck, 21 vintage style frets, 7.25" radius, 25.5" scale length, 1.650" nut width, 2 vintage style single-coil pickups, 3-way pickup selector switch, master volume and tone, "F" style tuning machines, vintage style 3-saddle strings-thru-body bridge, chrome hardware, 4-ply white pearloid pickguard with a deluxe gigbag. Made in Mexico.
New or Used: This item is new.
Availability: In Stock Now
sku: F69T-NAT ..
natural finish ..
Email for info
or call 888-473-5810 (USA only)
This item is only offered for sale and may only ship within the United States of America.
Elderly Instruments is an authorized dealer for FENDER.
- Model Name ‘69 Telecaster® Thinline
- Model Number 013-6902-321
- Series Classic Series
- Color: (321) Natural (with Mahogany Body), (Polyester Finish)
- Body: Light Weight Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, “U” Shape,(Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads:Fender®/Schaller® Vintage “F” Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Unique Features: “F” Hole, “Top-Hat” Blade Switch-tip
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag